M Performance Drive Analyser IOS & Android
The product is suitable for all BMW vehicles from 2011. If unsure please send us your reg or VIN to confirm.
The M Performance Drive Analyser is a product that is essentially an all-new registration and analysis tool for vehicles with vehicle information. For example, the brake path can be measured or distance racing recorded and evaluated.
This product consists of two parts:
- Hardware, an OBB (on board diagnostic) stick, which is inserted into the car .
- Software, an app for the smartphone.
The motorsport-derived system provides the driver with all the important information about the driving dynamics.
The product provides comprehensive and professional registration and analysis capabilities , which can be accessed through the smartphone, evaluated and displayed.
With the help of the Click & Drive holder (Sold Separately), the smartphone can be securely attached to the windshield. As soon as the
engine is started, the app starts recording the data. The results can be viewed directly by the driver after each ride on the smartphone. In this way, the driver can experience the full potential of his vehicle.
This will work with both iOS and Android.
Elation can be quantified: The M Performance Drive Analyser comprises an OBD (on-board diagnostics) stick and a smartphone app. It facilitates the recording and analysis of numerous kinds of data relating to driving and driving dynamics, such as peak values, engine data, braking distances, GPS data, videos and more.
- professional system for recording and analysing vehicle data
- suitable for motorsports and for everyday driving
- available app for iOS & Android smartphones
- smartphone can be attached to the windscreen with the Click & Drive holder
- 1 M Performance OBD stick, hardware.
- By downloading the App, the driver accepts that he is using the Drive Analyser at his own risk.
- The M Performance Drive Analyser can record and play back video data, audio data and GPS data. The following drive dynamics data can also be measured:
- Engine power.
- Lateral acceleration.
- Braking delay.
- Gear selected.
- Height above sea level.
- Response start times.
- Distance races.
- CO2 emissions.
- Fuel consumption.
- Catalytic converter temperature.
- On-board voltage.
- Firing angle.
- Inlet temperature.
- Fuel pressure.
- Air mass.
- Android and iOS.