- For all cars after 2010.
- Resistent to petrol- and diesel fuels.
Details make the difference: The M Performance fuel filler cap is made of premium carbon fibre. It emphasises the vehicle’s sporty, individual look, enhancing it visually. The original BMW part is optimally resistant to petrol and diesel fuels, impresses with an optimal fit and is very easy to install. With M Performance designation on brushed aluminium.
- made of premium carbon fibre
- for a clear visual enhancement of the vehicle
- optimally resistant to petrol and diesel fuels
- optimal fit, easy to install
- with M Performance designation on brushed aluminium
- 1 M Performance fuel filler cap cover.
- 1 Installation information.
- Carbon / Aluminium.
- Material information: The carbon products are handmade. The tailoring and draping of the tissue layers, the curing process of the plastic matrix and the milling of the raw parts take several hours. A special challenge is the subsequent finishing. In order to reinforce the depth effect, parts become a repeated varnish. Every single coating layer has to be dried and cutted afterwards. After applying the last coat of varnish, the carbon products will be polished to high gloss (exceptions are the open pored carbon designs). The carbon products are qualified by applicable BMW standards. This is the only way to ensure that the high requirements,f. e. age- and temperature-resistant without crack formation or varnish delamination of the substrate can be met and to avoid yellowing of the matrix. This high grade of handmade and qualification expenses is responsible for the price.