RENNESSIS BMW N54 Engine Charge Pipe and Blow Off Valve (BOV) Kit
By replacing the factory diverter valves to the new BOV kit, it will allow the car's engine to hold a more constant boost level while preventing unwanted pressure bleed off. The kit is specifically designed for the BMW E chassis equipped with the N54 twin-turbo charged engine.
Benefits of a new chargepipe and BOV kit:
- Maintain better power throughout the RPM range
- Creating a unique 'woosh' sound
- Help releasing unwanted boost pressure
- Kit is pre-installed with 2.0 spring, and supplied with 1.9 and 2.2 alternative springs should you need to make adjustments later*
- Plugged meth bung
- Complete kit including charge pipe, BOV, flange, silicone hose, couplers, clamps, and misc. hardware
*for non-tuned cars running less than 400bhp we recommend using the pre-installed 2.0 spring in the BOV to prevent premature pressure release. If you plan to tune the car to higher power and change the spring, please consult a qualified technician for thorough testing before doing so.
The box contains everything you need for the new chargepipe and BOV installation.
O-ring seal or the C-clip included in the package.
E chassis BMW with N54 3.0L engine -
E82 1M Coupe
*Not for Z4 with N54 engine. Please contact us if you need the Z4 kit.
FREE UK Delivery
Thanks to our customer NIKI who made this installation video:
*Please note colour of silicone hose might differ